Author Topic: Dark Souls Remastered  (Read 2787 times)

Sir Dracu

• Feedback Score: (0)
Dark Souls Remastered
« on: 23 May 2018, 12:01 »
« Last Edit: 23 May 2018, 12:04 by Sir Dracu »

Offline Wolfe

*Know* that when death comes for you, *know* that I shall meet its blade with mine.

Sir Dracu

Re: Dark Souls Remastered
« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2018, 19:18 »
se gandea cineva la altceva?  ;D

Offline Ciocanul

« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2018, 09:09 »
Take my money. Eu clar ma bag.

Offline Wolfe

« Reply #4 on: 25 May 2018, 12:06 »
I detect sarcasm  ;D
*Know* that when death comes for you, *know* that I shall meet its blade with mine.

Offline Ciocanul

Dark Souls Remastered
« Reply #5 on: 25 May 2018, 13:57 »
Am vandut consola PS3 cand eram cam la jumate din joc. Nu pot sa las treaba neterminata. E sub seria DS dar merge.

Offline RaijinRoh

Dark Souls Remastered
« Reply #6 on: 23 July 2018, 06:33 »
O intrebare au schimbat cat de cat modul in care se controleaza caracterul ca la varianta originala ma lua capul

Offline Raziel01

Dark Souls Remastered
« Reply #7 on: 08 September 2018, 11:17 »

Offline slicker

Dark Souls Remastered
« Reply #8 on: 11 September 2018, 06:28 »
Toti sunt pusi dupa capatuiala, pacat ca au ales sa incheie totul asa de urat. Fuck` em. De la astia eu nu mai cumpar in veci si pururi dupa DS2 oricum ar fi.
Ignored: axxel4you, Meghido 1469 î.Hr. ,narayanhd, oldshooterman, taxon

Offline Ciocanul

Dark Souls Remastered
« Reply #9 on: 11 September 2018, 14:44 »
$40 texture mod.
Macar de faceau Demon Souls era ok.

Sir Dracu

Dark Souls Remastered
« Reply #10 on: 20 September 2018, 09:20 »

Sir Dracu

Dark Souls Remastered
« Reply #11 on: 03 January 2019, 18:24 »
https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1524?tab=description

Dark Souls: Daughters of Ash is a massive re-imagining and expansion of Dark Souls. It features new bosses and enemies, new characters, new storylines, new weapons and items, expanded lore, and plenty of new secrets. It offers modified and brand new content, much of which cannot be discovered in one play-through.

Experience a new adventure in Lordran. Your journey will be familiar in some ways, and very unfamiliar in others. Expect to encounter:

New game progression
Forget what you know about exploring Lordran. New world-changing events, key items, and unexpected pathways await you.
New bosses and enemies
Triumph in new boss battles, most of which are designed to promote novel gameplay rather than sheer increased difficulty. Encounter new enemies on your journey – including enemies restored from cut content – and watch many old bosses and enemies behave in new ways.
New NPCs and storylines
Meet new characters with brand new questlines, which will intersect in numerous unpredictable ways as your journey continues. Even the stories of familiar characters may take unexpected turns.
New weapons, items, and mechanics
Discover new weapons with brand new abilities, many of which will require keen insights and careful consideration to master. Most existing equipment will not be exactly the way you remember.
Expanded lore
Learn more about Lordran's past from new item descriptions and gameplay events. (All new content is written to build upon the lore of the original game, rather than conflict with it.)
New secrets
Don't expect to come anywhere close to unveiling all of the game's hidden content in one or two play-throughs.

Daughters of Ash has more content than the original game, much of which cannot be seen in a single play-through due to the complex interactions between storylines. It contains no new game assets (e.g. character models, map assets, dialogue recordings, visual effects) but accomplishes a great deal through modifying the game's event scripts, placement data, and entity logic. It was created with more than one thousand hours of work throughout 2017 and 2018 by one very masochistic programmer (hello!) with the wonderful tools and loving support of the Dark Souls modding community. See the screenshots for examples of sights you might encounter in the first ten minutes.

Sir Dracu

Dark Souls Remastered
« Reply #12 on: 07 March 2021, 09:19 »
Urmatorul mod de la cei care are facut "Daughters of Ash"

https://grimrukh.com/nightfall/

It’s a direct sequel to Dark Souls, again with “expanded lore” that aims not to clash with the base game.
It has a new world map. No brand new assets, but I’m using a mixture of physically rearranging the areas of Lordran and building new areas out of existing map pieces and collisions.
It has a heavily modified, faster-paced combat system. AinTunez has been tuning it up all year. (He’s previously experimented with a much simpler version of this in QuickSouls.)
It will include modified enemies with heavily modified animations. No brand new enemy models, but lots of retexturing and decking out of existing ones. Meowmaritus has showed off snippets of this work on his Twitter.
It will have brand new NPCs with new voice acting. I experimented with some new “non-verbal characters” in DoA, without much other choice, but our improving ability to edit the character files and AinTunez’s access to an incredible pool of voice talent has expanded our options here considerably. No hard promises on this one, as these files can be very time-consuming to playtest (think of all the different possible outcomes of each character interaction), but we think it’s within reach.
It is larger and more ambitious than Daughters of Ash. That’s probably obvious from the points above, but it will also extend to the things I went ham with in DoA: event scripting, boss design, and optional (and/or secret) questlines.